Ms. Nuru Kalufya is currently a Business Administration PhD candidate at the University of Dar es Salaam. She is strong education professional with Advanced Diploma in Public Administration (Institute of Development Management, Mzumbe) MSc. Human Resource Management (Mzumbe University) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) course focused in Sustainable Development Goals and Cultural Transformation from University of Bergen (UiB). Skilled in Management, Human Resources, Analysis, Planning, and Scholarly Research. Nuru lecture in areas of Human Resource Management, Organization Behavior, Employment/Industrial Relations, Performance Management, Human Resource Information System and Strategic Management. She has researched in areas of human resource management, public administration, education, health, governance, sustainable development goals and oil and gas management.
The Office will be led by the registrar and will perform the following functions:
- Overseeing students admission and examinations processes;
- Liaising with departments on matters of admission and registration of students;
- Overseeing updating and production of academic Almanac and annual Prospectus;
- Providing assistance to the Deputy Rector Academic, Research and Consultancy for general administration of academic affairs;
- Processing administrative matters relating to the functions of academic departments, and examination committees’ functions;
- Keeping record of teaching staff establishment;
- Ensuring and handling of academic awards;
- Assisting in processing appointments, promotions, confirmations and termination of academic staff;
- Overseeing processing of applications, selection and admission of students;
- In-charge of students orientation programmes;
- Advising the Deputy Rector ARC on all matters related to function of the office of Registrar.