BACKGROUND AND WORKING EXPERINECE
NAME :DANSTAN HAULE
Mr Haule is an assistant Lecturer at the ISW. He holds an Advanced Diploma in Social Work obtained from the Institute of Social Work in 2007, he also hold a Masters Degree of Social Work from Open University of Tanzania awarded in 2013.
Research and Consultancy
• Evaluation of Community Services in Tanzania(assistant researcher)
• Research Agenda on Productive Social Safety Net(assistant researcher and consultant)
• Facilitator’s guide development for Ministry of Health and Social Welfare
Trainings and Seminars attended
• Challenges of orphaned and vulnerable children Dar es salaam, Psychosocial Support mainstreaming South, Quality improvement for supporting OVC Dar es salaam, Stepping stone, Caring for orphans and caregivers, Children and Adult palliative care, practical experience of psychosocial support, Child Agenda-UNICEF, Situated Supported Distance learning South Africa, Gender Based Violence and Violence Against Children-Bagamoyo and Social Connectedness-South Africa.
• Project Coordinator - HIV/AIDS Project-SEDECO
• Senior Social Worker Orphans and Vulnerable Children Department-PASADA
• Coordinator of Distance Learning Certificate Program-ISW
• Head of Counseling Unit-ISW