Collaborations with ISW
The local and international partnerships benefit the Institute in terms of expanding its programmes. Some of those partnerships with ISW are:-
- Department of Social Welfare in the Ministry of Health and Social Welfare to train Social Welfare Assistants at Kisangara Social Welfare Institute.
- The Trade Union Congress of Tanzania (TUCTA). The Institute will use TUCTA College premises in Mbeya to offer long-term joint educational programmes that will lead to the award of the Certificate, Diploma and Bachelor Degree in Industrial Relations.
- REPSSI and university of Kwazulu Natal-South Africa
- Bergen University College – Norway
- Oslo and Akershus University – Norway
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) Kigoma
- Jane Addams College of Social Work (JACSW)
- Oslo University, Norway
- Buffalo University at New York, USA
- IntraHealth- Tanzania Human Resource Capacity Project